Sunday, October 12, 2008

Having an anxious moment today... - from my spaces.live blog

Having an anxious moment today...

Sunday, October 12, 2008, 8:19:38 AM

Things that scare me.



Losing a family member.

Losing one of my cats. I am better off for having them in my life, even knowing they will eventually leave me, but I love them so much, I can’t imagine life without them.

Having a family member get seriously ill or injured. I feel like our family has been so lucky, but the law of averages always hangs over my head, and our family is so large, it is just inevitable that something will happen eventually.

Being a good mom. I want to be a mom so badly I can’t stand it. I’m afraid I won’t do it correctly.

Being overprotective because of the above.

If I’m a mom, having a child die or get seriously injured.

If I'm a mom, having my child get into a situation like gangs, drugs or alcohol where I can't help them.

Not having enough money to keep my house.

Not having enough money to retire and live comfortably.

I know there are other things, but these things are weighing heavily on me today.

Char


Comments (0)

No comments: