Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Fifteenth Edition

Thursday Thirteen - Fifteenth Edition


I'm sorry I'm such a slacker with this. I've been overwhelmed, blah blah blah. I really have no idea what my TT is even going to be, I'm just making this up as I'm typing now. This'll be a brainless one, but one that is near and dear to my heart.

My Thirteen Favorite foods right now.

1 - Crab Legs

2 - Salted Butter

3 - Brownies with nuts

4 - Pasta with Alfredo sauce

5 - Carrots

6 - St. Andre Cheese

7 - Mini Saltine Crackers

8 - Friendly's Butter Crunch Ice Cream

9 - Bacon Wrapped Scallops

10 - Curly Wurly Candy Bars

11 - Boars Head Deluxe Ham

12 - Chicken Liver Pate

13 - Seared Tuna with Wasabi

What, I have one vegetable on there :)

Char

7:52 AM
Permalink
Thursday Thirteen

No comments: