Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thinking out loud #2 - from my spaces.live blog

Thinking out loud


Tuesday, October 07, 2008, 6:00:54 AM



Should I be upset that - "We will not talk about this again", "You are like a three year old", "I am the boss of you, and you will do as I say" were actually said to me - by an adult - today.

Or should I be more upset that the things I took from that conversation are - "You are more stubborn than any person I have ever known - and I have no chance again that kind of stubborn", "You think very little of me", and "Who is really the three year old here"...

Oy.

C

Comments (1)

1 comment:

~lifedramatic~ said...

Grimzeak - Oct. 7, 2008 It depends, if it was some random person or someone who is always a grouch. I would not worry about it.
If it is someone close to you, it sounds like they were frustrated and there may be some underlying cause unrelated to you(stress at work, bad day, lack of sleep)

just my 2cents