Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Day

It's Tuesday. That's what the calendar tells me anyway.

I thought I would feel bad today, but I don't. J and I had a good talk last night, and we have plans for more talking. Just like anything else, this is only a temporary setback.

I really, really, REALLY wish my mom was home. She's out of town and it sucks. J mentioned that he wished she was home last night too and I lost it.

What is it about moms that make you just burst into tears. It happens to all three of us girls. We can be just holding it together by a thread, but we ARE holding it together, and someone mentions mom, or she calls, or we see her... and the dam is broken.

It's even more heartening knowing that he wants her here too.

I haven't started my actual to-do list for the day, but I did read through all of my work/severance paperwork and I have a lot of questions to ask HR.

My main goal today is to find some money somewhere so I'm not afraid to go grocery shopping.

C

No comments: