Monday, March 22, 2010

Hoarding

Open letter to the creators and producers of the Hoarding: Buried Alive shows on TLC.

Thank you very much.

I am not a hoarder of the caliber that you have on your show, but I am a baby hoarder. I have papers from long ago, that I'm sure I don't need anymore. I have lots of stuff. I can't pass up a bargain.

While you can walk in my house, and I only have a garage full of stuff so bad that you can't easily navigate through it, I do realize through your show that it could be WHOLE lot worse.

I watch this show in awe. I feel the pain of these poor people that have stuff piled to the ceilings. I feel for them. I am so happy that through your show, they are able to get some help.

I also know that every time I watch, it gives me a little extra boost to get rid of some pile of stuff that is calling out to me.

So I say again. Thank you very much.

That is all.

Sincerely,

Charlene

No comments: