Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mommy love

The Spohrs are Multiplying - mom-seeking-manual

After reading the above entry in the blog above, I had to comment.  I am really struggling to put words to how I am feeling right now, but I just wanted to share that blog entry with you and also share my comment.  That's all I can say about that now :-(

Dear Heather, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Aunt. I have only recently started reading your blog. You've been through so much. I have to tell you what prompted me to comment was this line "I have the love part down pat. I smother my Annie with so many kisses that sometimes I think, “Self, maybe you should cut down on the kisses and do some laundry. Also, something stinks and it’s probably you.” But then I reply to myself, “no…the laundry can wait. MORE KISSES!”" I SO totally get that. I don't have children of my own yet.. we have been trying unsuccessfully for over a year now. I can totally hear myself saying what you said there. Hopefully Someday. XOXOXO, Charlene

No comments: