Saturday, March 5, 2011

Goth Daisy and more Black and Whites ~ For What's Next Girls

Soooo... "The Aunt' over at What's Next Girls was talking about Black and White pictures today, and I am also a huge fan.  I just took this one last night....

I thought Goth Daisy was a pretty good title for it, what do you think?


I got a new app for my iPhone recently called Instagram.  It's pretty cool and I can take a picture, add a filter to it and post it to FB, Twitter and Instagram lickety split... unfortunately I can't post them to my blog as easily... so if you'd like to see them, please follow me on Instagram I'm @ChaRoo on there - I'm also going to start sending them to Flickr - I just set up a Flickr account under Cha_Roo, some rat-nose already stole my handle, can you believe it?? I'm totally loving this iPhone.

Anywho, I went through the archives because "The Aunt" was talkin about B&W pics to see what else I could find, and here they are, hope you enjoy!  Thanks for the idea "The Aunt" - Hahaha I guess I need to figure out your name eh?  :) :) :)  BTW, the funny thing, is that I only know her as "The Aunt" because that's what "Jennifer" her niece calls her over at Wild and Precious whom I also enjoy reading.  Check them out if you get a chance.  They're good people :)

Without further ado... more black and whites...









Hope you enjoyed them!  Char

1 comment:

What's next said...

very very pretty. I have always loved black and white pics... loving my new fancy camera and all I'm learning.... thanks for the liking us! I started reading that and thought, only Jennifer calls me the aunt...huh??? then it made since...
have a wonderful weekend,
Cara