Sunday, April 3, 2005

Life - From my LJ Blog

Apr. 3rd, 2005 @ 11:43 am Life....


Current Mood: blank



This last week has been so terrible and so good all at the same time. I don't even know where to begin. I can't even begin. Suffice to say, Shaun and I had a conversation Tuesday night that has been a long time coming. I think everything is ok now. But basically he just had to get a lot of stuff off his chest and it confirmed a lot of things I already knew but chose to ignore.



I am happy we had the conversation. I'm happy that he finally feels like he can talk to me about anything and everything. I think we will be stronger for it. But it took a lot of talking and reassurances to make us both feel better.



We still have a few unresolved issues... like when we're going to start a family. But all in all, we are going to be ok.



I had a chat with Summer yesterday about another thing that came to light in my conversation with Shaun Tuesday, and hopefully she can help out on that end.

No comments: