Friday, September 4, 2009

CHAROLOGY

I know i've done this one before.... if I had any ambition, I'd check the two and see if anything's changed...

CHAROLOGY


***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Blue Cheese

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Squid Lips

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Crab

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Sausage and Mushroom

What do you like to put on your toast?
Egg yolk from an over medium egg, butter, orange marmalade

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
4

What color is your cellphone?
Black

Do you have an iPod?
No

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
righty

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
yes

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Zoe Lynn yesterday

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I don’t think so

************BULLOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
NO

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I like my name

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Uh no.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Fall

Holiday?
My Birthday

Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
November

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
No

Mood?
OK

What are you listening to?
The hum of the quiet house

Current worry?
Kidney stones

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
My chair in the living room

What's the last movie you saw?
Duplicity

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I dunno… a few

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Don’t remember

Last person you talked to?
Mom

Last person you hugged?
John

Do you always answer your phone?
No

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
CNN.com

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Maybe green or blue

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, a few

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yep

Favorite holiday song(s)?
Carol of the bells, Silent night

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A trip

Can you do push ups?
I doubt it

Can you do the splits?
Yeah

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited

Do you have any saved texts?
Yeah, I never delete them

Have you ever been in a car accident?
yes

Do you have an accent?
no

What is the last movie to make you cry?
I don’t remember

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Twizzlers, Steaks, Tamales

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes

How will you bring in the New Year?
Hopefully sleeping in my bed 

What song represents you?
I dunno

Name two people who might complete this?
Michelle and Kathy

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No, I don’t want to F with that.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Ears are pierced, that’s it

Does anyone love you?
Yes

Would you be a pirate?
Arrr – no, I don’t want a bird pooping down my back.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes, my husband sings to me and I love it

When did you last cry?
On Tuesday when the doctor was freaking me out.

Do you like to cuddle?
Oh yes!

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Stubbs

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
New

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Not as big of a fan as I used to be

Char

No comments: