Of New Beginnings
Friday, January 09, 2009, 8:01:17 AM
So this survey materialized on facebook on about Dec 30, and I was just too lazy to do it there, so...
1) Was 2008 a good year for you?
2008 was the worst year ever for my work life, and the best year ever for my home life. How insane is that?
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
My wedding day!
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Any number of days spent walking on eggshells at work, one day in particular was a complete – full on – meltdown of someone I really respect and admire.
4) Where were you when 2008 began?
At home! Yeah!
5) Who were you with?
My husband to be.
6) Where will you be when 2008 ends?
I was in bed.
7) Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
I was with my wonderful husband.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008?
I didn’t make any resolutions. Why set yourself up for failure?
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?
Nah. I have some goals, but no resolutions.
10) Did you fall in love in 2008?
I fell in love in 2007, and our love grew stronger in 2008.
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?
More and more each day.
14) Do you regret it?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2008?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2008?
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
Kim & Terri.
18) What was your favorite month of 2008?
November – purely personal. It was a cluster-f**k of a month for work though.
19) Did you travel outside of USA in 2008?
Yes, we took a honeymoon cruise to Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Mexico. We also went on a cruise to the Bahamas in April.
20) How many different places did you travel to in 2008?
Quite a few.
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008?
Thank goodness, no.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008?
Batman: The Dark Knight.
24) What was your favorite song from 2008?
The Way I am – Ingrid Michaelson.
25) What was your favorite record(s) from 2008?
Hmmm I dunno.
26) How many concerts did you see in 2008?
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2008?
Well I only saw the one…
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
Yeah, I did.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008?
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2008?
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Yes, on some days my behavior has been less than stellar.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008?
There was nothing so obviously bad and painful that it sticks out, thank goodness.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?
At work, I'm sure I did. Likely after they were assholes to me first.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2008?
Yes. Unbelievably so.
36) How much money did you spend in 2008?
Good grief, more than I should have.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2008?
Getting engaged on the beach at night.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
Hm, a spat at work.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
I don’t want to change anything. It all happened for a reason..
40) What are your plans for 2009?
Striving to do the best I can at my job, my personal life.