Thursday, January 27, 2005

eeeooowwwwnnnkkk - From my LJ Blog

Jan. 27th, 2005 @ 11:07 pm eeeoooowwwwnnnkkk

Current Mood: sleepy

Current Music: Rockabye Baby



I'm sleepy... long day today.



The accident guy called again today. He wanted to thank me again, and told me that he is a hairstylist and invited my husband and I to come to his salon for a free cut/color/highlight. I told him that was sweet but not necessary. He insisted, so maybe we will call. The strangest thing is this... Shaun and I have tried about a dozen different hairstylists around here, and are still looking for one who can do a good job. How ironic that this guy may be an answer to our own problem of finding someone to cut our hair. Too weird.



He said he's been doing it for a long time, and used to do it in high profile salons in Chicago. I can't wait for Shaun to meet him. I think it's going to be a very interesting friendship. I'm so intrigued by his Russian accent. Am I odd?



Anywho... Flylady is going great. I was telling my sister Daisy about it the other day, and she said "You know, I think I should try that". Wow.. I was surprised. She has laundry issues, but her house is always clean when I visit... maybe she's more like me than I realized... I dunno. I printed out some information for her and told her about just starting with a morning and before bed routine. We'll see. Work was insane today so I didn't have time to chat with her.



G'nite.

No comments: