Friday, January 28, 2005

(headsmack) - From my LJ Blog

Jan. 28th, 2005 @ 07:38 pm (headsmack)

Current Mood: happy

Current Music: Groovin



How could I leave out:



Battlestar Galactica

Stargate SG-1

Stargate Atlantis

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Good Eats



from my list of Must See TV??



Busy day at work today, but I seem to have gotten a lot done. It's amazing how much you can get done with the boss is gone!



We were headed over to Casselberry tonight to see my brother in law who is in the hospital from surgery when we got the call that they were going home. That's good! He wanted to go home, and I really didn't want to make the 1.5 hour drive, just to get up at 7:30am and come home since Shaun has to work at 9am tomorrow.



Extra bonus: I bought my sister a dozen roses, and now I get to keep them!



I've got a full day planned tomorrow. Well not really planned, but I have a lot that I want to do. First of all I need to go through my flylady emails and see what projects I've missed. I need to get in my garage and really tear it up. I need to clean out the fridge from top to bottom. Plan dinners for next week and then go grocery shopping with Grammie.



I also have to get some work done from home this weekend. Stupid training for our new computer system. I am not thrilled.

No comments: