Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Order in Chaos - From my LJ Blog

Jan. 26th, 2005 @ 11:09 pm Order in Chaos

Current Mood: content



I don't think I've mentioned how much I like Star Trek Voyager. Well I like it.. a lot. Shaun and I have watched in order all the way to the middle of season 5. I really enjoy it and even look forward to it. Other TV shows we watch regularly:



24

The West Wing

Smallville

Navy NCIS

CSI

CSI Miami

CSI NY



We probably watch too much TV. My sister and her husband decided to stop watching a lot of TV one day... the next thing she knew she was pregnant :) Something to think about!



The man from the accident called me today. I called him back when I got home from work. He was very nice. He thanked me, and let me know he gave my name and number to his attorney. He invited me to lunch. I told him that my husband and I would like to meet the rest of his family, but he didn' t have to treat or anything - that I was just happy they were ok! I also asked him about his accent. He is Russian. I thought it was european... Russian I would have probably not guessed even though I knew it wasn't british. He didn't talk a whole lot that day though. He said that the reason he didn't go to the hospital in the ambulance is because he didn't trust the doctors in this area, he said they mis-diagnosed his wife and that led to her early death. He went to the Vero Beach hospital and took his young son with him. They are both doing ok. Thank goodness.



I hope to meet with him and his family soon. He seems like a wonderful guy.. with his hands full with three young kids and just losing his wife. Someone was looking over his shoulder on Tuesday.

No comments: