Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bleh

February 13


Bleh

I have like a billion things in my mind that I want to write about but I haven't found the time, so i'm making notes.



Today, I want to say that I've decided that I need to pull myself together and get some things in order. I need to do something different.



I cant seem to focus sometimes. A lot of the time. More of the time than I'd like to admit out loud.



This has got to stop.



I am one of those people who gets something in her head and goes with it... for the last two years it's been... not in a good way.



It is affecting a major part of my life now, and I have to get a grip on it.



/fussing



We're going to dinner at The Shack tonight. We were supposed to have pulled pork sandwiches, but we both had crappy days, so we're going out.



I'm fine with that.



Char

6:25 PM
Permalink
Life

No comments: