Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day part 5 - The end - from spaces.live

Valentines Day part 5 - The end.


The day was salvaged. We ate incrediby well, apologies were made, grape martinis* were had along with an excellent bottle of cabernet.



Let me just say that www.livelob.com Has got the most amazing food.



We enjoyed two south african lobster tails (well worth the price, WELL worth it.), scallops and mashed potatoes and we were VERY happy. Better that I didn't

have to cook :-) Not that I dont like cooking, mind you... Theres just something really special about someone cooking for you.



Char



*No more drinking multiple martinis on a school night if you know what I mean.... Mmmmkkkkaaayyy? (holds head)







..this is being sent from my Motorola Q voodoo phone...

11:17 AM
Permalink

No comments: