Friday, November 12, 2010

Due Date Hilarity - Spoilers

At the movie with my friend J. Scene in car at night....
Pete: What's that sound?
Ethan: I'm masturbating.. Helps me sleep.
Pete: Oh my god stop it!
Ethan: I can't I need to sleep.
Sound continues...
Pete: How long is it going to take???
Ethan: Usually about 35 minutes..

Entire theatre cracks up...

Guy behind us.... "It never takes me that long!"

I thought I was going to pee my pants from laughing so hard!

Char
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

mlg said...

OMG.. the kid went to see this movie with her BFF and her BFF's parents. I knew it was a bit racey, but there are two things I am sure of: 1. There are no words or acts in this movie that she isn't aware of and 2. these things still make her say "EWWWW."

It does sound like something I would like to see though!