Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sticks and stones break my bones, and I'm trying not to let you hurt me...

I'm having a hard time putting on my happy face today.  I just can't handle two things in life...

1 - When someone calls you a liar when you are not.  and
2 - When someone says that you were impolite,rude,insensitive,unhelpful,(insert other negative adjective here) when not only were you not, but you bent over backwards and went above and beyond for them 

This is an incredibly hurtful thing to do to me.  Someone always told me when people lash out, they sometimes have other things going on in their lives, and in this case they do, serious things... so I'm trying to be understanding.  But really... you have to attack my character and my integrity. 

That hurts.

 It hurts to the very core.

Char

No comments: