Saturday, April 10, 2010

5-5-5-5-5 meme

5-5-5-5-5.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1 – Living in the same house I’m in now which was about half as new as it is now.
2 – Working at a place where I had been fairly happy for many years, and it was just about to get really unhappy.
3 – In a marriage that was about to end, or was already over and I had no idea.
4 – In a family that was much happier then, than it is now.
5 – Over the “30” hump and ignorantly happy.

Question 2: What is on your to-do list today?

1 – Learning lab trying to get stuff done for school, and my hours in.
2 – Filing taxes and paying… gosh I hate that.
3 – Laundry. It is teh suck.
4 – Put all the clean dishes away from last weekend.
5 – Some ah other thing that doesn’t need to be discussed here ;-).

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1 - Cheese crackers – Cheez It’s to be exact.
2 – Chex Mix.
3 – BBQ Potato Chips.
4 – Pistachios.
5 – Chewy candy.

Question 4: What five places have you lived?

1 - I'm including my parents' house, since even though it’s generic I lived there three times (once, left, came back, left, came back, left for good) and I haven’t lived that many places...
2 - With ex-boyfriend who moved up here with me to where I am now, only to be left by me a few years later.
3 – With crazy room-mate and new boyfriend. (parents in between)
4 – A perfectly nice apartment complex that we could afford… we lived in that place two different times, in two different apartments and I have some fond memories from there.
5 – Our current home. I built this house with my ex-husband and I have cut off my nose to spite my face to stay here, but stay here I have. During the time the pool was being built he left me. He’s never swam in the pool to my knowledge. Nor has he been in the spa. I still don’t have paint on the walls other than the white they put on when they built it. I’ve just recently had to have the septic tank pumped for the first time. Last year the dryer quit. The microwave is on it’s last legs and I had to get the garbage disposal replaced last week. It’s been a good home though, and I love it. It’s not big enough, not by a longshot though. My husband and I say that the next place we move to (if it isn’t under a bridge) will be a kitchen with some rooms attached.

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1 – I’d help to pay off debt of all our family members. Then I’d send them all to classes on how to manage money :-)
2 – We would cruise the world. We wouldn’t stop until we were sick of it.
3 - I would help those organizations or create a new organization to help feed the hungry. I can’t stand that there are so many people in the world without food.
4 - Save money.
5 – Dream Kitchen with some rooms attached. Several of them. One in the mountains, one on the beach, one on a lake etc….

I'm supposed to pick 5 people to do this meme, but I'm not sure 5 people even read this blog, so I'll just put it out there: do it if you want. :)

No comments: