Friday, April 9, 2010

Things that make you say hmmmmmm.

I called my ex-husband today to reminisce a little since together we built the house I live in now - nearly 9 years ago. I had to have the septic tank pumped for the first time, so I called to tell him. It was kind of funny, because when we saw them putting it in all those years ago, we had no idea how long it would take to fill it up... Of course over this past weekend when I had almost 60 people here for Easter, we put it to the limit.

My ex and I still talk and are on very good terms. I guess I just have a different mindset than some people do when it comes to forgiving. I never thought i'd forgive him for what he did to me. I really never thought i would get here, but I am glad I did. Even though he did crappy things, he's a good person, and I'm fortunate to have him as a friend.

Charlene <----wistful today

No comments: