Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Neti Pot!

Wow! After reading a neti pot thread on a message board I belong to I was convinced that I had to try the Neti Pot. My nose has been giving me issues for a very long time. I've always had allergies, asthma. Recently I've started having sinus issues. Constantly drippy nose, or really dry... so bad that the skin cracks.


I ordered a neti pot kit on amazon and it got here today and I tried it for the first time. It wasn't bad. I feel a little energized afterwards to be honest. It is going to take some practice to get the correct head position so I don't feel like I'm going to drown, but overall it wasn't bad,and I look forward to doing it again.

My head feels clear, and my drippy nose has stopped for now. I can't wait to see how I feel in the morning.

Anyone try it for the first time recently?

How often do you all do this?

Advice?

TIA!
Charlene

No comments: