Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's too late to be up like this....

I'm feeling very passive aggressive this. . . uh. . . morning... I really suck at it. So I'm gonna shut up now.


Also not feeling well (to put it mildly), and cranky (very).  The cramps are extremely severe today.  They haven't been this bad in quite a while.  (Yeah, so that means that my plan didn't work this month either.  We won't even GO there.)

I guess I'm going to have to break down and take the advil PM so I can get to bed before the sun comes up.

Sure hope the other crap I'm taking doesn't mind.

Sigh.

C

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, no! I hope you get some sleep and feel better!

followthatdog said...

oh no. I'm so sorry. I know how those sleepless nights can feel. Especially if they're caused by things beyond your control. Take care of yourself.

~lifedramatic~ said...

Thanks Ladies! It turns out I thought it was "monthly" cramps... and it was actually kidney stones... LOL... I'm a genius! Ended up in the hospital for a week and out of work for two more... SO glad that's over. Thanks for your concern!