Wednesday, November 7, 2012

60 things no one asks

I haven't done one of these internet surveys in a while.  Feel free to do it and pass it on if you want.

60 things no one ever asks...


When's the last time you ran?
Never

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No

What are you dreading right now?
Waking up in the morning

Do you celebrate 420?
Only by wishing my brother in law happy 420 :)

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
And some

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
Watch movies and drink martinis

Who last grabbed your ass?
My husband

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Uh no

Do you own a pair of Converse?
Hell no

Did you copy and paste this survey?
Not yet. I will though.

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Oh yes.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Hmmm, not kicked, but might have wobbled it.

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Nah, that never bothered me.

Do you watch Trading Spaces?
What is this from 1990?

How do you eat oreos?
Open, crunch, scrape, crunch, crunch, crunch

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Unfortunately

Are you cocky?
No

Could you live without a computer?
I suppose I could, though I wouldn't be happy about it.

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Nope

Who or what sleeps with you?
My husband, my cat and about 20 pillows

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
He isn't real?

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
4 house phones and 2 cell phones.

What do you do when you're sad?
Eat. Although I'm trying to change that.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My husband, then my mom.

Last time you saw your best friend?
Last week.

Are you in high school?
NO, thank God.

What jewelry are you wearing?
My wedding rings, another ring and my watch.

Is anyone on your bad side now?
No.

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check facebook.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Love it.

How do most people spell your name?
Charleen, so annoying

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
yes

Where do you work?
In the grind.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Working

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Uh no.

Favorite name for a girl?
Priscilla

Favorite name for a boy?
Walter

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Nope

When was the last time you left your house?
This morning.

Do you return your cart?
Not usually

Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes

What noise do you hear?
The alarm beeping because John just opened the door.

Would you survive in prison?
I suppose. I don't want to find out though.

Who is the youngest in your family?
Trey

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack?
Me.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
No.

What's the last thing you purchased?
Groceries

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Yes.

What brand are your pants right now?
Hahaha they are pajama pants.

Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
Yes.

What irritates you most on the internet?
Politics.

What brand is your digital camera?
Nikon.

Do you watch movies with your parents?
Yep.

What song best describes your life right now?
Good question, have to think about that one.

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
Yes.

Are you taking college classes right now?
No

Do you like sushi?
No, I like Nigiri

Do you get your hair cut every month?
No

Do you go online everyday?
Yes

Will you pass this survey on to 5 people?
No.

Char

No comments: