Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaMaBloPop

You know, that thing where you are supposed to blog for every day in November.  I'm going to try that.  Pictures from instagram don't count either.  I'm already a day late, and more than a dollar short, so I'm going to cheat and back date this, because I just thought of it.  Don't hate ok, I'm trying here.

My wedding anniversary is November 1st.  I'd love to tell you about the beautiful flowers I received, or the copious amounts of candy I was showered with, or even the great meal I shared with my husband, but I can't because none of those things happened...

He did however get me an awesome card.  It has Snoopy on the front holding the little yellow dude, Woodstock is it? Anyway, they are hugging and are awfully cute and it says "I love you", and inside it says "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me!"  Awww!

We also didn't get to go on our annual anniversary trip to Vero Beach this year, but I'm already over that, so lets not rehash ok? OK.

We did go out to dinner last night, and the disappointment was fierce when we went to our favorite restaurant Squid Lips in Sebastian to find out that they closed early - we are talking 8:30 here people... they closed because they were dead.  WTF.  Three other cars were there when we were, they could have made a $150 bucks probably if they had stayed open a little later.  Too annoying.  Then we went to two other places and said no, and then we finally went to Captain Hiram's which we knew was going to be overpriced and not very good, and guess what!?  We weren't dissapointed, they were over priced and not very good!  We ordered the sticky fries which were good, the crab cakes which were good, the grouper fingers which totally sucked, and the seared ahi which sucked.  I did have two drinks that were good "Sebastian flamingos" or some name, and John had iced tea that was good.  The most important part was that we spent some much needed time together and we had fun.

Char

No comments: